Hamilton Beach Brand Holding company is one of the leading designer, marketer and distributor of small kitchen appliances and commercial restaurant equipment. Other than producing high-quality goods, they also have excellent customer service. Appliances are worth buying due to their brand name and dedication to client needs.
If you need small kitchen appliances such as blenders, slow cookers, coffee makers, toasters, mixers, clothes, iron, and air purifiers, then they are one best choice. Their headquarters are in Glen Allen, Virginia USA.
Why Choose Hamilton Beach single serve coffee makers?
One good thing about Hamilton Beach single-serve coffee makers is that they are small. This means that they will take up less space on your kitchen counter. Also, they have a flexible cup rest that also acts as a storage for the pod holder and single-serve grounds basket.
Also, it takes less than two minutes to make your coffee in just the amount you need. They are especially convenient if you are the only coffee drinker in the house and like freshly brewed coffee. The single-serve feature makes it relatively cheaper than other brands.
Moreover, single-serve coffee makers by Hamilton Beach come with their filters; reusable and one-use. This saves you the cost of buying paper filters. Their coffee makers are energy efficient because of the automatic shut off system. What’s more, they can’t brew without any water in the coffee cup.
Furthermore, the pod-piercing needle can be easily removed to avoid clogging issues. Whether you like your coffee strong or regular, these units can make it. Hamilton single-serve coffee makers can hold an 8cm long cup of 10-14 ounces. They have bold and regular options allowing you to choose the strength of your coffee.
In addition, the view window aids in putting just the right amount of water in the unit. So you don’t have to worry about overflows. Their drip tray saves time from cleaning the messes. They are easy to clean due to the pod piercing needle.
There is a lot of information on the internet on the best single serve coffee makers. To make it easy for you, click here to learn more about single-serve coffee makers.
The 3 Best Hamilton Beach Single-serve Coffee Makers
1. Hamilton Beach Scoop Single-Serve 49981A Coffee Maker
With this model, you can brew your coffee grounds. It is fast since it brews up to 14 ounces in a travel mug in under two and a half minutes and up to 8 ounces in a cup in less than one and a half minutes.
The 49981A model is made of stainless steel hence durable. There is a built-in stand for coffee mugs. It also has a regular automatic drip that dispenses both bold or regular coffee.
Moreover, the unit shuts off automatically after brewing which makes it energy efficient. The unit will not brew without water in the storage even if the brew button is pushed. Its drip tray is spill-resistant, which ensures that there is no mess to wipe off.
Fill the coffee grounds to the lowest line on the scoop filter. This is done to prevent overflow. In addition, finely ground coffee should be avoided, and the filling should not exceed 14 ounces.
- It is made up of stainless steel which is rust-free and cannot harm your health
- It brews up to 14 ounces of coffee per cup
- It’s economical due to its single-serve feature
- the secondary filter ensures that no coffee particles get into your cup
- you can choose the strength of coffee to make by scooping the amount you need
- It is small hence takes up little counter space
- It has a 5-year warranty
- the reusable metal mesh filter will not need a replacement for a long time saving you money
- It is not flexible since it supports travel mug and coffee cup only
- It’s lack of a timer means it can not prepare in advance unless you do it
- the single-serve feature is a limitation if there are several people taking coffee at a time
2. Hamilton Beach 49974 FlexBrew Single-serve Coffee Maker
The 49974 model brews up to 14 ounces in a travel mug and 10 ounces in a cup pod. It comes with a pod holder and grounds basket. The coffee maker shuts off automatically after brewing. To make coffee, place coffee grounds in the holder, lower the lid and press brew. You can give it to coffee lovers due to its small portable size.
You will love the fact that it fits a variety of mugs because it has an adjustable cup-rest. Moreover, when the coffee brewer is not in use, you can place the brew basket and single-serve pack holder on top. The pod piercing needle removes to enable easy cleaning and prevent clogging.
Moreover, It only takes less than 3 minutes to brew your coffee. It features a bold and regular setting. This enables one to choose the strength of coffee. You can view the water level in the storage space through the view window to prevent overflow.
- It shuts off automatically when the brew is ready hence energy saving
- It has a secondary reusable filter basket to stop ground coffee from getting into your cup
- It can brew up to 14 ounce per cup, which is enough for one person.
- you can drain all the water from the storage unit when not in use
- It only brews when you want to Ned the coffee efficient since you must press the button hence energy efficient
- It has a one year warranty
- It is time-saving since it takes less than 3 minutes to brew your coffee
- It is BPA free hence not harmful to your health
- you have to wait on the spot for your coffee due to its lacks a timer and delay button
- The interior is made of plastics which is not environmentally friendly
3. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 49950C Single Serve Coffee Maker
This model will save a lot of energy because it brews your coffee in just under three minutes. It also features a unique 2- way brew style with a pot on the thermal carafe side and a single-serve option on the other side.
The 49950c model comes with a permanent gold-tone filter on the single-serve side. On the 12 cup carafe side, there’s a timer which can be programmed or auto paused. Its adjustable cups rest can also be used as a storage for the complimentary pod holder and single-serve grounds basket.
For easy cleaning and to prevent clogging, there is a pod piercing needle. Moreover, there is separate water storage for each brewer with a view window. You can choose the strength of your coffee using the bold and regular buttons.
- The single-serve side comes with a permanent gold-tone which is rust-free
- Automatic shut off that makes it energy efficient
- It is flexible since it can brew 12 cups on the carafe side and a single cup on the single-serve side
- The pot on the carafe side can be removed for cleaning
- The view windows allow you to fill the right amount of water you need for the right storage
- You can choose the strength of coffee to make
- The water is heated once you are ready to drink the coffee on the single-serve side
- It takes less than 3 minutes on the single-serve brew side
- Your coffee is kept warm before use due to its programmable timer
- On the single-serve side, you have to add water every time you need coffee
- There is no manual shut off for carafe warmer
- The water on the carafe side takes time to heat up
- There is no timer on the single-serve side
How much time does it take to brew a single cup?
It takes less than 3 minutes to brew a single cup on the single-serve models. On the
What is the warranty for Hamilton Beach coffee makers?
The warranty for the 49981A is five years and one year for the other two.
How much coffee can be brewed in this brand?
The single-serve makes one cup of 14ounces while the 2-way Flexbrew makes up to 12 cups of coffee.
Do they come with a permanent filter?
Yes. There is a basket for paper or basket filter on the carafe side. The single-serve side carries a permanent filter.
Where can I buy the Hamilton single-serve coffee maker?
You can buy it from Amazon or from the website of Hamilton Beach products.
Does all Hamilton Beach coffee makers come with the bold and regular feature for choosing coffee strength?
Yes, they do.
Do these coffee makers have timers?
Not all models have a timer except the Flexbrew 49950C model carafe side.
How do you clean the coffee maker?
The single-serve unit has a pod- piercing needle Which enables easy cleaning and non- clogging. For the carafe side, you can remove the pot and clean it.
With no timer on the single-serve unit, how will I know that the coffee is ready?
When brewing your coffee, the machine will blink to show that it is ready.
What type of cups can I use?
You can use the Keurig K- cup, travel mug and a standard coffee cup for the single brew units.
What is the required voltage?
The required voltage is 110 volts.
What is the price range of these coffee makers?
The price ranges from $45 for the single-serve 49981A unit to $150 for the Flexbrew 49950C 2-way coffee maker.
Does Hamilton Beach Holding Company have any affiliation with Keurig Green Mountain?
No, the two are separately registered business entities.
For any coffee lovers out there, the Hamilton Beach coffee maker will give you a great experience. Whether you are alone or with friends, the Hamilton brand is the best way to go. The single-serve coffee makers can make coffee on the go in a few minutes.
You don’t have to hassle making long queues at the local coffee shop for substandard coffee. You can just purchase your own coffee grounds and make coffee according to the desired strength.
Also, buying a coffee machine reduces the cost of spending on coffee. It’s also good if you drink coffee late at night or at any other time of the day. You don’t have to get out of the house to get a cup.
The Hamilton brand makes quality single-serve coffee makers for home or office use. If you like freshly brewed, hot coffee, then the single-serve coffee maker is what you need.